The Idaho Office of Emergency Management is excited to be hosting several Seismic Awareness Workshops throughout the state this spring. Community members are invited and encouraged to join us to learn about seismic hazards, vulnerabilities, and mitigation actions to build a culture of preparedness to include assessment signups, non-structural retrofit demonstrations, ShakeOut information, inform participants about insurance, building codes, and funding opportunities.
These workshops are educational opportunities for emergency managers, responders, and the general public.
No registration necessary!
Workshop Information and Locations
- April 18, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Holiday Inn, 210 North 3rd Street
- April 25, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Community Campus Minnie Moore Room, 1050 Fox Acres Road
- April 27, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Best Western University Inn, 1516 Pullman Road
- April 28, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ponderay Event Center, 401 Bonner Mall Way, Suite E, Ponderay, ID
- May 9, 2022 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Challis Community Events Center, 411 Clinic Road
- May 12, 2022 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Idaho State University Ballroom, 921 South 8th Avenue